Skip to main content

How to Subscribe to My Blog


Hello, again! I have some news I want to share with everyone visiting my site -- all 50,000 of you. I'm trying to figure out what is going on with the subscription process and it has been brought to my attention that when you subscribe to my blog, you will receive an email from me. If you don't, please check your spam. Once you receive the email, open it and you will see the acceptance link. Click on that, and it will direct you to the acceptance page where you will click to accept. I know, I know, that sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Look at it this way, once you subscribe you will be entered into my free prize giveaway for lots of stuff.

Subscribe today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.christianretailing.com/index.php/newsletter/latest/28682-authors-encourage-entertain-christian-retailers-at-cpe&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTODk0NjM3Nzg0MTYxMjkzNzE2MzIaMjM2MTIzNzljYjkyMmMzYjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AFQjCNFkpaXMCO3OEClJVdnyzh0Krst8IA

When you drive Your kids to school and they..vomit..a little

Why I wrote about Proverbs 32 Woman